Designer: Tracy Joy
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7RIII
The camera cage is specially designed for the new Sony flagship A7 Mark 3 /A7 III. The cage provides maximum protection and extension possibilities with one piece of aluminum alloy. Weights 270g only.
1. Specially designed for Sony A7R Mark III/ A7 III. Made of one piece of aluminum alloy. The form-fitting cage prevents twisting of camera body.
2. Provides multiple mount points for more devices.
3. Leaves hot shoe on camera body accessible for Sony XLR-K2M/K1M.
4. Optional HDMI cable clamp (sold separately).
5. Hollowed structure to keep battery slot, SD card slot and cable ports accessible.
Mount Microphone and Monitor: Mount a Magic Arm 2026 on the Arri locating points on the top, then mount monitor on Magic Arm 2026. Mount Microphone on the cold shoe on top. Install the original Sony XLR K2M on the hot shoe of camera body. Add shoulder or wrist strap for a more convenient carrying scenario.
Lens Protection: The threaded holes under lens mount are designed for Lens Adapter Support Bracket 1764, which prevents accidental signal loss caused by bad weight distribution between lens, lens adapter and camera body.
Handheld Shooting: The 1/4” threads on the top can be utilized for Top Handle 1984 or Top Handle 1638, or EVF Support Bracket 1842.
Quick Release/Mount on Tripods: Mount quick release plates of different styles, including Arca QR Plate 1769, Manfrotto QR Plate 1280 at the bottom. Then the rig can be mounted on or released from tripods easily.
For Sony A7RIII / A7 III
1 x Cage
Product Dimensions: 145 x 106 x 64mm
Net Weight: 270g
Package Size: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy